- Facebook is the #2 property on the Internet as measured by the time users spend on the site.
- Over 200 billion monthly page views.
- >3.9 trillion feed actions proceessed per day.
- Over 15,000 websites use Facebook content
- In 2004, the shape of the curve plotting user population as a function of time showed exponential growth to 2M users. 5 years later they have stayed on the same exponetial curve with >300M users.
- Facebook is a global site, with 70% of users are outside of the US.
Presentation Summary “High Performance at Massive Scale: Lessons Learned at Facebook” « Idle Process